Pages

18.3.03

"oh my fair North star
i have held to you dearly
i have asked you to steer me
til one cloud-scattered night
i got lost in my travels"


The moon over Melbourne is as big as a house tonight. One of those moons you could reach up and pull down to your face. How selfish a thought.


Spoke with two of my north stars today. Is that possible? I don't think you can have too many northern stars. It's always comforting to know that there is someone ready to shine through the forest leaves.


Glad there's a beacon (or several) for me. Life is exploding in my midst. Mine and other's. I am getting ready for a new adventure. A new country. New and great fears to overcome. Mysteries to truly undercover and finally dissolve, and shake free.


"there's the weak and the strong
and the many stars that guide us
we have some of them inside us"

No comments: