Pages

9.11.03

`It was the best butter,' the March Hare meekly replied.


This is a time when keeping a food journal would prove most useful. I have become violently ill, most likely due to something I ate. I won't go into the gross details, but last night whilst in the bathroom I fainted and fell under the sink, bloodying my lip and knocking my head. When I awoke I started to wail and passed out again, this time falling backwards into the shower. I asked Kip to go upstairs and get Ross. It was four in the morning and we were meant to be leaving in a few hours to catch a 13 hour bus to Pakse. I told him there was no way I would be able to get on a bus and survive that kind of journey. So we're in Vientiene for another night. There is a lot to catch up on, I just can't do it right now.

No comments: