Pages

15.4.03

a dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep

I really didn't want to drag Ms. Amos into this world, but she dug her way into my dreams the other night. I think it has more to do with being far away and knowing that the people I love are all traveling, just like me, but miles and oceans apart.


In this dream, I was at a venue (reminiscent of Nampa Idaho circa 1999). I remember seeing Dor, Lisa, Nicole, Danica, Matt, John, Karolyn (on her own two feet!). Tickets were flowing like wine, which is how I remember that show. (People were arriving extremely late, because of the time change driving east, but there was still an abundance of tickets!)


Anyway, everyone was waved into the venue by Joel through the gates. As I stepped up Tori appeared and prevented me from getting in. She motioned for me to walk around the corner where there was a small cupboard-like door. I opened it and there was a narrow opening. A ledge in front of the window was covered in sliced tomatoes and playing cards. Tori whispered out "You have to come in this way or you can't come at all".

No comments: