Pages

18.4.03

Rain Rain Go Away

Train was late from Auckland to Wellington. I missed my ferry. Which means I missed my bus. I have to catch a 1:30am ferry and then wait in the Picton ferry terminal for 8 hours! Luckily I have met a girl named Dorette (sp?) from Israel and we are going to scope out Te Papa and avoid the pelting, stinging, freezing rain. Hopefully the South Island will be more cheery.


Thinking about a lot of people today:
Mum, I am wishing I could sit on the couch and cozy up to you with some tea.
Ross, I'm hoping your interview went well, but I know you'll find the right situation eventually.
Nicole, I'm sending you some tissues, Vick's and Tim Tams.
Dor, I'm sending you an eye mask so you can GET SOME SLEEP and the biggest overseas hug possible.
Zach, I am seeing your evil twins all over Wellington. I'm getting a bit anxious we've been invaded.
Shannon, the bag you brought back from India has truly been all over the world and it's permanently attached to my shoulder. It's like you're here, inside my bag! (Yes, that's a good thing)


Those who are close to the situation will be glad to hear, I got my Australian visa. Cameron from immigration was the nicest immigration person I've ever dealt with and after looking over my documents he PASTED IT RIGHT INTO MY PASSPORT AND SENT ME ON MY WAY! Overjoyed.

No comments: